Hands-on experience for change-makers ready to make a difference
Are you curious, passionate, creative and results-driven - but above all extremely talented in what you do? These are the things that are important to us here at DrawHistory.View the Strategy Intern Application Sheet
DrawHistory is a brand agency consultancy for purpose-driven organisations. We collaborate with organisations in their brand strategy, communication materials and marketing campaigns. Since 2015, we've worked with around 100 corporates and nonprofits to impact tens of communities, and was featured in media publications such as The Huffington Post and The West Australian.
WHAT'S THE INTERNSHIP LIKE?
We are looking for 2 Strategy Interns to join our team. As an intern, your role is to bring fresh ideas and new inspiration to a variety of creative challenges to do with empowering nonprofits. Springing from project to project, you'll be part of a local team of change-makers and have the opportunity to work on a range of strategies and interact with some of the most meaningful organisations in the city.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- have a demonstrated passion for doing good in the community
- quickly picking up skills and knowledge in new areas
- outstanding communications, writing and interpersonal skills
- ability to thrive in team situations
- excellent market intuition, ability to research, connect the dots and understand client wants and needs
- available for 2 days/week for a minimum of 2 months.