Are you curious, passionate, creative and results-driven - but above all extremely talented in what you do? These are the things that are important to us here at DrawHistory.
DrawHistory is a social impact brand agency passionate in moving the world forward. We work hard to activate change with the purposeful organisations we work with, having recently helped launch 200 nonprofit internships, kickstart the first West Australian social impact co-working space and raise $100,000 for asylum seekers. Clients include local social enterprises, public companies to Forbes 100 nonprofits.
What's the internship like?
We are looking for 2 Marketing Interns to join our team. As an intern, your role is to bring fresh ideas to a variety of creative challenges to do with empowering nonprofits. Springing from project to project, you'll be part of a local team of change-makers and have the opportunity to work on a range of communication strategies and interact with some of the most meaningful organisations in the city.
The successful applicants will have:
- have a demonstrated passion for doing good in the community
- quickly picking up skills and knowledge in new areas
- outstanding communications, writing and interpersonal skills
- ability to thrive in team situations
- excellent market intuition, ability to research, connect the dots and understand client wants and needs
- preferable experience in managing social media and use of Adobe products
- available for 2 days/week for a minimum of 2 months.
How do I apply?
Send your application (portfolio, CV and cover letter) to email@example.com by Friday 14 July 2017. All the best!