Designers, strategists, storytellers
We’re a strategic design agency focused on advancing equality through design, storytelling and technology
Telling the stories that matter
We’re a tribe of passionate strategists who get out of bed each day on a mission to help our clients become stories people want to be a part of. We deeply care about advancing equality, empowering people, and demystifying the tough conversations we have in the communities we play and work in. And ultimately, everything we do points back to realising a more equitable and inclusive world.
Our collective impact so far
Since 2015, our team’s converged to counter bad narratives with good ones. We’ve activated brands, digital platforms, impact strategies and capacity-building programs for more than 100 project partners. The best part of the journey? Helping committed people scale good ventures – things like Australia’s only social impact festival, the first human rights museum and the largest crowdfund for people seeking asylum in the country.
An exciting new chapter
Outside of our bread and butter, we’re exploring ways to democratise the way knowledge is shared and learned. As a first, we’re working towards launching two in-house ventures in 2019, ed-tech platform PurposeU and community-sourced incubator, Change! These programs will be co-designed with leading strategists from around the world, giving learners access to on-demand coursework and live popup classrooms around storytelling and sustainable impact.
Our Greatest Hits
- Sep 2018 — DrawHistory joins the B Corp community
- Jul 2018 — Celebrated 3 years!
- Mar 2018 — Listed on Forbes Under 30 in Media and Marketing
- Nov 2017 — Accepted to Queen's Young Leaders Programme
- Aug 2017 — Connected 4k+ people via Social Impact Festival
- Feb 2017 — Moved into new HQ in Subiaco!
- Jan 2017 — Raised around $100k for refugees through campaign
- May 2016 — Co-launched burn survivor initiative with NSW Health
- Mar 2016 — Relocated to Queen Street office downtown
- Oct 2015 — Featured on The West Australian newspaper
- Jun 2015 — Woohoo, we're alive!
Ready to make a difference? As an intern, your role is to bring fresh ideas and new inspiration to a variety of creative challenges.
Springing from project to project, our program will build your capacity to work with some of the most meaningful organisations in the city.