Marketing can mean a lot of things for many people. To us, it simply means guiding good organisations get the word out and making sure people know who you are and why they should care about you. We help you navigate strategies behind things like campaigns, social, Google AdWords, and more.
💫 We explore what big goals and challenges exist
Marketing can range between a short two-month sprint to a six-month process. It kicks off with a series of discovery sessions to help us gain a deeper understanding of your business, assess strategic goals and spot challenges for further exploration. We’re big believers in productive whiteboard sessions. Our insight process includes a series of guided interviews, exercises and brainstorms with your team.
☕️ The findings are synthesised to scaffold a solution
During this stage, using a human-centred design approach, our team will work together with you to crystallise key insights from the first phase and answer important questions that will inform your future marketing strategy. These insights will guide the vehicle we’ll use to solve your marketing challenge.
🖲 Your campaign, content or social roll-out is developed
Once we’ve made recommendations on how we can activate your marketing strategy, we get to work. This can range from optimising on-page SEO words, managing your Google AdWords ads, ideating content strategy for social media, to designing full-fledged public events.
📊 The outcome is measured against the impact created
When implementing any marketing strategy, we take stock and quantify the aftermath. We make meaning of its impact, assessing what’s worked, and build on this finding. From reviewing Google datasets to auditing communication content, we help you interpret an outcome to see if it measures against your impact indicators.
Brands can take between 2-4 months to develop, and 4-6 months to fully roll-out.
Am I Ready?
Some indicators that you’re ready to create or refresh a brand:
– You are willing to create a new brand for a new organisation, program or social enterprise.
– You want to assess your brand’s current position in the minds of your target audience.
– You see the need to reposition and rebrand an existing organisation.
– You are interested in refreshing an existing visual identity.
- Brand Discovery Workshops
- Brand Audit and Recommendations
- Brand Positioning and Messaging
- Stakeholder Workshops (one-on-one interviews)
- Visual Identity Concepts
- Full Visual Identity System (icons, patterns, illustrations)
- Brand Guidelines