Our discussion-driven and hands-on workshops help develop, improve and tell your organisation’s story. A mix between Q&A, practical workbooks and lighthearted storytelling, we explore the purpose of your brand and how to write compelling key messages. You’ll finish the workshop with the basic tools of growing and developing your brand.
🚌 Starting the journey with your team
Your team of three to eight—with the right mixture of executive leadership, persons with marketing responsibilities, and those ready to get their hands dirty in imagination and advocacy.
📝 We personalise a proven framework
While each session is tailored to a specific team and their unique list of objectives, we have developed a basic framework: the day will start at 9am at DrawHistory HQ in Perth’s downtown district. After tea is poured and introductions are made, your host will introduce DrawHistory’s approach to the branding process and walk your team through a simple (and fun) structure that outlines target audiences, desired outcomes, and communication guidelines.
🎙 Discussions are held at our creative space
Subiaco has been spotlighted for the rebirth of its downtown area and our community’s attitude toward entrepreneurs and creatives. Your workshop session will take place in the heart of this neighbourhood in central Hay Street.
🎁 The big takeaways are unique to you
Our workshops are premium, customised sessions designed to get the most out of our time together. We don’t accept all organisations as they are based on fit and availability. Cost and size of your budget can be discussed during our initial chat. Pricing can vary between $500 to $1,500.
Brands can take between 2-4 months to develop, and 4-6 months to fully roll-out.
Am I Ready?
Some indicators that you’re ready to create or refresh a brand:
– You are willing to create a new brand for a new organisation, program or social enterprise.
– You want to assess your brand’s current position in the minds of your target audience.
– You see the need to reposition and rebrand an existing organisation.
– You are interested in refreshing an existing visual identity.
- Brand Discovery Workshops
- Brand Audit and Recommendations
- Brand Positioning and Messaging
- Stakeholder Workshops (one-on-one interviews)
- Visual Identity Concepts
- Full Visual Identity System (icons, patterns, illustrations)
- Brand Guidelines