BACK TO CAREERS PAGE
We are looking for our Senior Producer / Project Manager to join our team for 3 days a week (0.6 FTE). The person can be based anywhere in the Asia-Pacific with a strong internet connection.
As a Senior Producer / Project Manager, you’ll manage projects from beginning to end. You’re the person that will keep projects running smoothly day-to-day, update clients on the latest, and write thoughtful communications to impact their experience positively. The “go to” for projects, you’re also a problem solver that will know every detail of any given project and serve as the source of truth for DrawHistorians.
In this role, you’ll have an understanding of good project management and have a knack for balancing strategic thinking with the details of execution to support our project leads.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Manage projects from beginning to end, executing on administrative tasks and overall project management such as scheduling meetings and assigning tasks to keep our extended team and client partners aligned on key milestones and deliverables.
- Collaborate with project leads to navigate the best possible project outcome – identifying and bringing in the right thought/creative partners, co-facilitating workshops, supporting interview consultations, managing expectations, and taking care of logistics and follow-up.
- Contribute to the positive outcome of projects, confidently promoting a creative or strategic point of view and pushing to improve the output through execution and craft.
- Be client facing and act as the key voice for project production and the intersection between our team and clients.
- Partner directly with our strategists and creatives as a confidant and advocate.
- You are excited by the idea of working in a nimble environment.
- You are fuelled by optimism and a relentless belief that we can improve our world.
- You have 5+ years of experience managing digital, product, service and innovation projects in a digital agency and/or a consultancy.
- You know how to scope large engagements and develop project plans.
- You have experience with agile methodologies.
- You have strong capabilities in organisation and coordination.
- You are able to use online tools to facilitate good project management. (Tools could include a mix of Google Workspace, ClickUp, Asana, Monday.com, etc.)
- You have a strong positive attitude, flexibility, and resilience in order to support happy staff and productive work culture across the team.
Compensation & Perks
The total remuneration for this role is A$90,000-A$100,000 per annum (pro rata) depending on experience and seniority.
DrawHistory offers the opportunity to work in a friendly, passionate and collaborative environment. We have our office in downtown Perth with an in-house barista and multiple micro-kitchens, while offering annual learning stipends, donation matching, complimentary access to online courses on social change and a leading wellbeing app, and discounted global industry events.
To apply, send your CV and a short statement (max 150 words) answering the question “What inspires you to help design new futures for people who need tomorrow to be better than today?” to email@example.com, addressed to Founder & Chief of Innovation, Jeffrey Effendi. No cover letter is needed unless you really want to send one.
Applications close Friday 24 September 2021.
DrawHistory is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, people with disabilities, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.